I have worked with many postgraduate scholars, particularly those who are non-native English speakers, with their Master’s dissertation or their PhD thesis.
This type of editing requires a professional level editing and includes:
- Layouts, formats, and headers
- Table of contents generation
- Reference checking and accuracy
- Overall structure and flow
- Consistency of terms used
- Following your provided institute’s style guide, or an international style guide, such as the Chicago Manual of Style, or APA
- General spelling (UK or US), punctuation, and grammar usage
Be sure to include your word count and your deadline for submission and any other requirements when you contact me and I will meet all deadlines ahead of schedule to give you time to go through the edits provided.
The typical accepted format is an MS Word file and Track Changes will be used so you can see what changes have been made. Typically, a clean version with all the changes accepted will also be provided so it’s easier for you to read through.
To date, I have worked with Masters and PhD candidates from the University of Edinburgh, The London Business School, University College London, University Collge Dublin, Trinity College Dublin, many of Ireland’s Institutes of Technology, the University of Southampton, and many more.
(per 1,000 words)