to Emer Garry Editing!
Emer Garry editing has been providing professional editing and proofreading services to businesses, bloggers, website creators, self-publishing authors, and many more individuals and companies for over 10 years.
Non-native English speakers can benefit from these editing services to get their message across to the world in a clear and concise way, and we can help you too. Find out more about the editing services provided here.
Need help improving your writing?
Many authors, both experienced and first-timers, have used these editing and proofreading services to get their story out there with the right tone and improvements in their writing. If you are itching to get that story inside you out on paper, fill in your contact details and you will receive a response within 48 hours or start a web chat session.
Dr Emer Garry is a certified book editor and proofreader currently based in Ireland. She has been involved in academic writing and peer-review editing for over 10 years, during her BA, MSc, and PhD, which included technical and scientific writing. She has worked within companies, including in the pharmaceutical and biotechnology industries, to produce and check all documents, SOPs, reports, and press releases, as well as creating marketing material.
She commonly corrects English for non-native speakers who are publishing in the global English-speaking world and helps the continuing, exciting surge of self-publishing writers.
- Proofreading and Editing Level 4 Diploma, College of Media and Publishing (2017, Distinction)
- Adobe InDesign for book formats, New Horizons, Dublin (2017)
- Book Editor Certification, IAP Career College (2015, Distinction)
- PhD in Neuroscience, Edinburgh University (2001)
- MSc in Neuroscience, Edinburgh University (1998)
- BA (Hons) in Arts and Psychology, University College Dublin (1996)
- Proofreading and editing fiction and non-fiction books for self-published authors.
- Proofreading and editing academic theses, dissertations and research papers.
- Working with companies to improve their marketing content and white papers.